For those who desire to be GREAT, to do AMAZING things, and have an IMPACT on the world. HIGH ACHIEVERS is a 12-week coaching and training program that’s designed to give you the “unfair” advantage that you’re seeking.
The most powerful way to shape our lives is to get ourselves to take action.
The difference in the results that people produce comes down to what they’ve done differently from others in the same situation.
This program is only designed for Serious Achievers who will completely commit to succeeding in 2020! We are not holding anything back in this program. It has been completely designed to help you achieve the success you’ve been dreaming of.
The program includes:
- Personal One-on-One Coaching
- A Powerful and Dynamic Online Training Program,
- Professional Group Coaching,
- Membership to the Inner Circle Mastermind,
- Plus more, which we will discuss after your application is accepted
This program Is Not For Everyone and it may not be for you. But if you are SERIOUS about becoming a High Achiever and making 2020 the Best Year Ever, fill out the application HERE.
In a recent post, we talked about making the first contact with your prospective big fish and how to make a positive first impression. Today we’re going to talk about feeling out the personality of your prospective big fish to match the right salesperson to the fish.
You need to do this in two steps:
- Profile your salespeople’s personalities.
- Match the right salesperson to your target fish.
There are essentially three different selling personalities:
- Pit Bull
This salesperson offers knowledge, experience, comfort, and trust. They can make a concerned customer feel at ease. In order to be successful, they need plenty of information, a demo of the product/service, references and case studies, if possible.
Much like it sounds this is a salesperson that shines at building relationships. They can instantly relate to the prospective client and make them seem like old friends in no time. They work best with clients who are looking for friendship, information and in a similar peer group as the salesperson. This can include anything from age and culture to hobbies and nightlife. While sharing experiences can be beneficial to creating a new relationship, your salesperson must always keep it professional and dignified. The resource’s this personality type needs is help pairing with the right client, entertainment (or schmoozing) budget and the right information to meet the client’s needs.
The Pit Bull
Obviously, this personality type is a little more aggressive than the others. They are all about business and the bottom line. While this may seem harsh to a lot of people, there is a set of businesspeople out there that want the same thing and respect someone who can get down to business and the benefits of a partnership. This salesperson will need to be trusted with a little authority as they will likely be closing deals on the spot. They’ll need plenty of resources and access to products and services. They are best placed in environments where they can work independently, exercise their authoritative discretion and seal deals quickly.
These can all be successful when each is used in the right selling environment. You can easily see how matching the right salesperson for the client can secure more big fish and for a longer period of time.
If you need help figuring out which of your salespeople fit into these three areas, try our GUIDED TOUR and work with one of our amazing coaches to get your big fish plan in action.
To join a network of other amazing, big thinking entrepreneurs check out our Inner Circle Mastermind.
This Success Strategies clip is from our February 5, 2020 Inner Circle Mastermind call. Find more information and how to become a member of our Inner Circle Mastermind by clicking HERE
In a recent post, we talked about how to learn about your big fish and prepare for the first contact you’ll make with them. This first contact is essential to your success. You need to instill confidence in them. They need to know you can fulfill exactly what you are offering on time, at a good price and at the quality you promise.
Today we’ll actually go through the big approach and how to make that perfect first impression. Before you put together your approach plan, you need to choose which big fish you’re going after. Take a look at your notes and the research you’ve done about prospective fish. Then decide which one will be the easiest approach to start out with.
There are a series of things to go through in choosing which fish to start with. They are:
- Position Your Business
- Compile Your Hit List
- Select the Best Target
Position Your Business
You need to position your business to make the first move by listing your revenue streams, ID and list your operational procedures, where your fish is initially positioned, your big-customer research, and putting it all together.
Compile Your Hit List
Start with a list of all the companies you’ve been considering. Then narrow it down to the ones you know could use your products or services. Don’t overlook obvious choices, whether they are big or small. Even small companies could be big fish in the future.
Select the Best Target
Once you’ve got your list narrowed down, you need to decide which one is the best fish to start with. You need to consider a couple of things:
- Which have the most purchasing resources to spend?
- Does their company vision complement yours?
- What are their employee incentive programs as they relate to your products/services?
- What’s the company’s real need for you?
- Will the partnership lead you off-course?
Now you should have a target in mind to start with. It’s time to plan your approach and execute that plan.
Here’s the step-by-step plan to help you make a good first impression:
- Build and analyze your database. Divide your leads into three different categories: hot leads, great fits and secondary leads.
- Send out introductory mailings to your target to introduce yourself, your company, services, products, and vision. They need to be short, clean and concise.
- Follow up with your first phone call 2-3 days after they would have received the mailings. During the phone call find out whom you need to be speaking with in the future and try to set up a meet with the right person.
- Follow up your phone call with another mailing that thanks them for taking the time to speak with you and offer more details about your products/services. Use this letter and the opportunity to set up a meeting to do a presentation.
- Follow up the letter with another phone call a couple of days after they would have received the letter. This phone call is to help you further develop your relationship with the prospective client. You should also be able to set up a presentation meeting with them.
- Call again a week later if they haven’t agreed to a meeting or presentation. Ask if they received your creative letter (the second one) and if they have a minute when you can stop by and introduce yourself in person.
Now, don’t be upset if you don’t seal the deal right away. Some people simply take a little longer to woo. This can all be a little intimidating at first, but when you know you are offering a quality product/service, you can’t go wrong.
Once you’ve gone through this process and make the first contact (and hopefully a good first impression) it’s time to put your best face forward, which means sending the right salesperson to seal the deal.
If you need help putting together your approach and make a good first impression, try our GUIDED TOUR to work with a coach and have access to a wealth of great resources and tools. You can also join our Inner Circle Mastermind to learn and network with an incredible group of success-focused entrepreneurs.
The mastermind principle:
Two or more people actively engaged in the pursuit of a definite purpose with a positive mental attitude, constitute an unbeatable force.
Click HERE to Join Now!
Being an entrepreneur or business owner can seem very lonely at times. Nobody gets you! Nobody understands! You’re a dreamer! Who can you turn to for advice? Who will understand? Who’s been there before and knows what to do? Who can help you get to the next level? It can feel lonely at times, But you’re not alone! This is why joining a Mastermind Group can be so powerful! A group of like-minded individuals who are all pushing each other to get to the next level. A group where you are comfortable to open up and share. A group that will hold each other accountable. A group where you can learn from the mistake of others so that you don’t have to make them yourself! A place where you can learn from the collective genius of the group. That is the power of a Mastermind Group! I’m excited to announce that if you are ready to take your life and your business to the next level, we are creating the perfect Mastermind Group for you. Our Inner Circle Mastermind Group is a weekly video call focused on such things as:
- Specific Training Topics
- Group Discussions on Specific Books and Topics
- Spot Light Sessions Where The Group Works Through The Issues & Opportunities Of An Individual Inner Circle Group Member
- Guest Presenters (Authors, Influencers, Entrepreneurs)