There is a lot going on and I’m excited about everything in the works.
I thought it would be good to list a number of things we’ve been up to at Jeff Heggie Coaching over the past while so that if you have interest in any of them, you’ll have access.
Your Partner in Success Radio with Denise Griffitts on Blog Talk Radio
What an incredible interview! I truly enjoyed being a guest on Your Partner in Success Radio. Denise and I talked about entrepreneurship, coaching, mindset, personal development, and just about anything else that crossed our mind. It was a great opportunity to be on her podcast.
Find out more about it and listen to my interview HERE
The Jeff & Heidi Show Podcast
This week our interview was with Nick Bogacz of Caliente Pizza and Draft House. This was a great interview. Nick is a 3X World Pizza Champion (2016, 2017, 2018) and was named the 2019 Best Pizza in America.
Find out more about this podcast episode HERE
Jeff Heggie’s Daily Success Strategies
As always, I love recording this daily podcast and sharing it. I’d love to have you join my mailing list to this podcast by subscribing. You can find our more about my podcasts HERE
You can listen to Daily Success Strategies on Apple Podcasts HERE
Courses & Programs!
Here are some things that I’m really excited about!
FREE Mindset Secrets Webinar
On September 10 at 5PM MST (Arizona Time) I’ll be offering a free webinar teaching about powerful mindset secrets that will allow you to take your business and your life to another level!
This training is free, but space is limited. You can find out more and register HERE
High Achievers Mindset Secrets
On the same topic as the free webinar, I have a soon to be released online course that will change your life! Find our more HERE
High Achievers Mindset Secrets LIVE!
Similar to the course mentioned above but it’s LIVE!
If you’re ready to achieve your goals and dreams, believe in yourself and 2020 again, and know that there is a Big Future ahead for you, then you need to register for this training!
High Achievers Mindset Secrets will teach you:
- How to develop a Powerful Mindset that guides your decisions and actions.
- How to attract more success into your life automatically.
- How to achieve your dreams by following a clear path.
- How to 10X your self-confidence, and
- STOP Worrying About What Others Think of You!
Module 1 – Momentum Cycle
- Create real momentum in your life
- Find out ‘How Bad You Really Want It”
- Develop a true Belief in Yourself
- See a new vision of what is possible
- Properly identify and set powerful goals with specific attributes
- How to make them a reality
- Reasons come first, actions come second
- How your ‘Why’ will make you successful
- Definite Chief Aim
- Visualization – not as an observer
- Powerful Self Talk
- Habitual Questions
- Mindset Journaling
- Module 5 – Proximity
- Surround yourself with greatness
- Your success formula
- Live with intention
In Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill outlines 13 Principles of Success
“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve” – Napoleon Hill
This is the book we are currently studying in our Inner Circle Mastermind. We are reading it as a group and each week in our mastermind call we are discussing one of the thirteen principles.
Learn more about this book and these 13 Principles of Success HERE.
How Are Your Personal Development Habits?
If you understand the value and importance of self-education and personal development but need some help maximizing it, read the following article:
The concept of minding your own business means that while you are grinding away at your day job you need to be investing in your future and minding your own business. Pretty soon you’ll be able to walk away from that day job and mind your own business full time.
The best way to do this is through the acquisition of real estate.
Let’s take a quick look at where you are losing all your money-taxes. Taxes have been around since 1913 in the U.S. (earlier in England). While the original intention was to only tax the wealthiest of the population, obviously that’s trickled down to the masses, including those in poverty.
Now, keep in mind the more money you make the more taxes you pay. The wealthy know a way of getting around this-form a corporation. Corporations offer tax benefits and protect you from lawsuits. To learn more about this talk with one of our business coaches or your attorney.
We’ve all heard the golden rule of Pay Yourself First.
But, many of us don’t do it. Until you learn and put this rule into effect, you won’t have any chance of getting out of the rat race. What this rule does is force you to come up with more income to pay your expenses.
There are some key areas of finance you should learn about, taking classes is one of the best ways to do this. Here are the basics you should learn:
It pays to know how to read financial statements. When acquiring businesses or assets you need to quickly see the financial standing of the company you are acquiring.
Many grown adults do not know how to balance a balance sheet. In the long term, this knowledge will pay off for you and your business.
This skill will sharpen with experience. Talk to investors and observe how they play the game.
Know the laws of Supply and Demand. No business owner can do without understanding these basic principles of the market. Bill Gates saw what people needed. Open your eyes to opportunities. Look at what sells and who buys.
Grow your business within legal boundaries. Know your corporate, state, and accounting laws.
Once you know these areas of finances you can make them work for you. The rich practically invent money. You have to know where to find a great deal. Let’s continue with real estate. Look for houses in trouble or find the court in your area that handles foreclosed, police impound or other real estate situations. You can either renovate and sell or rent for residual income.
So, essentially there are two main types of investors:
- Those who buy pre-packaged investments
- Those who create their own investments
You know which are the most successful. In order to be one of those people, you need to know what to look for and how to respond.
- Find a good deal other people have missed.
- Raise the capital needed for the transaction.
- Put together a svelte team to execute the plan.
There is risk involved in every acquisition. The goal is not to avoid the risk, but to respond to the risk with confidence and a steady hand.
If you need help identifying potential money-makers, where to get the capital you need, and how to put together a smart team, try our GUIDED TOUR to gain access to our resources and tools.
Regardless of what stage you are at with your business, one of the main things you must work on is your mindset. To find true success in your life, implement the strategies in Mindset Questions: The Real Secret to Success. You can also gain daily inspiration through these podcasts.
We’ve all worked jobs we hated. We were underpaid, underappreciated, and bored out of our minds. We either quit these jobs or were fired for poor performance because we just gave up. Instead of taking that approach, you need to consider every job an opportunity to learn something new that you can apply down the line to find success.
When you give people the tools they need to come up with unordinary solutions, you are enhancing their lives for the long run. You need to take this approach. What if one of your terrible jobs had been one with no pay at all and you needed to come up with some ingenious ways of making money? I bet you could have found a diamond in that rough. This idea can also be used in your own company.
Now, I don’t recommend going into the next meeting declaring that no one will receive pay any more, but you can tell them that their potential raises, bonuses, and other perks are now dependent on their creativity in ways to enhance business.
Let’s talk about a great concept called financial literacy. This certainly isn’t something they taught you in school but is still essential to know. So, what is financial literacy?
The old school way teaches people to be good employees and not employers. This mindset will never make you wealthy. You need to focus on becoming a good employer. You also need to learn how to not only attain wealth but sustain wealth for generations. This is what financial literacy is all about.
So, how do you get out of the rat race and start working toward a wealthier future? You need to understand the difference between an asset and a liability. Take a look at your own life and you’ll probably find the following:
- Real Estate
- Intellectual Property
- Consumer Loans
- Credit Cards
You’ve probably been fooled into thinking things like your house, car, and entertainment system are assets. They aren’t! Assets should be continuing to MAKE you money. When you continue to struggle, you are not building wealth. If your primary income is from wages and each time you make more money, you pay taxes-you’re not really creating wealth either, are you?
So, if buying a house isn’t an asset (and, it’s not because you spend about 30 years of your life paying it off), then what is. Here are some of the best assets to attain and when you can start to actually see wealth being created because of it:
Average time of holding on to an asset before selling it for a higher value:
- Stocks (Startups and small companies are good investments)
- Mutual funds
- Real estate
- Notes (IOUs)
- Royalties on intellectual property
- Valuables that produce income or appreciate
So, here are the steps to getting out of the rat race and onto your journey of creating wealth:
- Understand the difference between an asset and a liability.
- Concentrate your efforts on buying income-earning assets.
- Focus on keeping liabilities and expenses at a minimum.
- Mind your own business.
Learn more about this topic in the book, Rich Dad Poor Dad.
If you need help getting out of the poor mindset and into the wealthy one, try our GUIDED TOUR and work with one of our experienced business coaches today.
We went through the first three and next time we’ll talk about how to mind your own business to keep your eye on the prize.
If you are really looking to take your life and business to the next level, learn more about our High Achievers one-on-one success coaching program HERE.
Last time I gave you a laundry list of tips and tricks you can use to make your word of mouth program work for you. Hopefully, you’ve taken a look and decided which ones are the best fit for your company, products, services, and target customers, so you can put them to work in your word of mouth campaign.
We are going to wrap up this series on word of mouth where we give you the specific steps to create a word of mouth campaign.
Now, let’s take a look at those steps:
- Seed the market. Find some way to get the product into the hands of key influencers.
- Provide a channel for the influencers to talk and get all fired up about your product.
- Offers lots of testimonials and other resources.
- Form an ongoing group that meets once a year in a resort and once a month by teleconference.
- Create fun events to bring users together and invite non-users. Saturn, Harley-Davidson, and Lexus have all been successful with this approach.
- Develop cassettes, videotapes, and clips on your Web site featuring enthusiastic customers talking with other enthusiastic customers.
- Create custom CDs for each potential customer.
- Hold seminars and workshops.
- Create a club with membership benefits.
- Pass out flyers.
- Tell your friends.
- Offer special incentives and discounts for friends who tell their friends.
- Put the Internet to work.
- Do at least one outrageous thing to generate word of mouth.
- Empower employees to go the extra mile.
- Encourage networking and brainstorm ideas.
- Run special sales.
- Encourage referrals with the use of a strong referral program.
- Use a script to tell people exactly what to say in their word of mouth communication.
These are all amazing ways you can get the word out about your products and services and start a word of mouth campaign that takes on a life of its own. Before you can release your word of mouth campaign out into the world, you need to go through the checklist to make sure you’ve covered all the essentials.
Here’s your word of mouth campaign checklist:
- Are all of your communications sending the same simple message? If it can’t survive word of mouth, it’s not a compelling story.
- Is your product positioned as part of a category? Ex.”A dandruff shampoo that doesn’t dry your hair.”
- Are your examples outrageous enough to be shared?
- Do you enhance your materials with success stories from real people?
- Are you using experts effectively and in an objective manner?
- Have you created mechanisms so people can follow up on the word of mouth they hear, as well as simple ways of inquiring or ordering?
- Have you made the decision process easy for customers?
- Have you created events and mechanisms so that once a year your prospects hear about your product, and it is easier to try or buy?
These are all essential elements to take keep in mind when taking a second or even third check over your word of mouth campaigns. I hope you’ve found this series on word of mouth to be a great resource and are getting ready to put it into action for your own products and services.
Remember, if you need help with anything in this series, try our GUIDED TOUR to gain access to the best resources, tools, and business coaches you can find.
Get real direction and meaning in your life with our FREE Momentum Series.